Live-well plumbing

Steve B

My XB2003 was stripped down of all the live-well plumbing.
I have purchased a new pump and flow-rite valve system 2 and will re-plumb this once spring arrives.
If anyone could send a picture of the original layout this would be appreciated.

BigRWater

My XB2003 was stripped down of all the live-well plumbing.
I have purchased a new pump and flow-rite valve system 2 and will re-plumb this once spring arrives.
If anyone could send a picture of the original layout this would be appreciated.
Has anyone sent you a picture yet? I have a 1998 XB2003... ...does the year make a difference on the plumbing? We are going to replace the trolling battery around the first of march. I can get images of the front and back pumps then and trace the hoses if you still need this. You might be able to get drawings and images from Allison. I just added a Skid Planer and their drawing instruction sheet was perfect.
Let me know if I can help

2littletime

Flow-Rite System 2 is the valve that does auto and empty. So your new plumbing set up will be a little different than factory anyways depending on year model. Factory you likely had an open/closed valve only that was in line with the overflow and bottom livewell drain that came out of the hull through 1” fitting on right side of the boat drain plug. With a in line fill pump from the 3/4” fitting on the left side of the drain plug plumbed to the rear port side of livewell. And a separate pump for recirc that mounted to the front of the livewell and plumbed to aerator fitting on the rear starboard side of the livewell.