Live well plug

Nelson

I have a 2019 Allison xb21 and the bolt has came off the bottom drain plug in the live well and fell into the hull of the boat. Just wondering if anyone has had this issue and if i can buy rubber drain plug to fill the hole. Or If anyone can explain the purpose of this plastic drain cap. Thanks,

Wicky

I have a 2019 Allison xb21 and the bolt has came off the bottom drain plug in the live well and fell into the hull of the boat. Just wondering if anyone has had this issue and if i can buy rubber drain plug to fill the hole. Or If anyone can explain the purpose of this plastic drain cap. Thanks,
Before I even hooked my new XB up to my truck at the dealer, that plug was stuck down inside. Took the dealer a couple hours to get the piece back.

BigRWater

This must be a newer feature?