Knoxville run

rmills280

hey brian, can't find a map with mile markers but it looks to be about 25-30 miles.

Yellowallison

ALLISONMAN.....with the BIGGER TANK I put in that thang ( think its what 12 gallons) it should make it thar and back....:razz

I think yu ought hook a 50 SHOT up on it for tha ride:big grin

Last edited:

rmills280

yep, just picked up a map so i could say the same thing, always behind.

Yellowallison

Scottie.... you need to plan on makin an appearance up here for the rally... its been to long!!!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for someone who helped make the FIRST RALLY HAPPEN I have missed too many for reasons out of my CONTROL!!!:very happy

Lord willing I gunna try and make this one!!! :very happy

Thanks for tha INVITE thar INPROP :beer:

rmills280

it's a rec./fishing and gps plotter, got it at whites creek marina on watts bar but wal-mart and bass pro has them.

Chad Phillips

There is several places to cut the markers but rule of thumb on Ft. Loudon is stay to the left of the red markers going up, and to the right going down, no matter what! Just my opinion, there is more chance of doing damage cutting the red markers then the green ones in most places. When you reach the first bridge after leaving Louisville Point park STAY IN THE CHANNEL, at least to the next bend, as there is a huge flat running from the bank to almost the other side of the lake.

Dark Allison

Chad you can run that flat :shock: I did right before my Mazco slung a blade:LMAO::LMAO:

john4utvols

Surely its not 44 miles......It only seems about 25......I made it on a tank of gas and had some left over to play with.