kingston tn odba drag boat races

tomoad

I plan on going in july to view, been wanting to see one in person for a while. what are the directions. from Asheville Nc, I know i hit 40 and go thru the gorge past newport but where from there???

rmills280

stay on 40 till you get to exit 352 and that is Kingston, go right and you'll find it.

Larry D

Lee, will there be a prostock class at that race. We might be able to get 5 or 6 boats to go that weekend. later Larry D

props4u2

Yes there will be if y'all show up plus you can also run in river racer under prostock rules if you wanted to. (Could either run two classes or just River Racer)
I am told that this is not a 100% done deal, more like 90% at this time. It will be posted on ECDBA.net as soon as all is a definite go.

Lee

bishopg

Per ODBA web site they have withdrawn there contract with Kingston, TN.

From the ODBA web site:

"ODBA has withdrawn its contract with Kingston, TN for the July 5-6 race. ODBA will have a replacement race soon"

jphii

Just a quick update: For the Kingston, TN July 4th race, we have a new sponsor for Drag King. Duds & Suds has kicked in an EXTRA $500 for the winner on top of the purse. Welcome Duds & Suds, and THANKS!

Test & tune on Thursday, 3 Jul, and racing on the 4th. Come on out!

props4u2

Looks like there is going to be a good boat count for this race. Should be a lot of fun. The town goes all out for the 4th, great fireworks. Darris and Nancy Allison will also be there with a few boats on display along with t-shirts, hats etc... for sale.

Lee

Last edited: