Keys for deck lids??

tharris003

Anyone know what would be best option for keys for the compartments on xb2003? Would Allison have some or go to locksmith? Just bought a 97 xb2003 and the only key that came with it was the ignition, going to need to find one of them as well, but I'm sure a Merc dealer would have some of the around..

1FASTALLI

Yes, Bill at Allison can get you the key you need. He did it for me for my XB2003. Just give Bill a call he is a hell of a guy he will hook you up with some keys.

Ron

J

John Richied

Congratulations on your XB-2003!

The Allison Factory/Bill

JR

My locks never worked from the beginning, so I have never bothered with them. Maybe the Dealer gave me the wrong keys. My glove compartment lock does work, which is the only one I really need.
JR

tharris003

Thanks John for Bill's # and for the congrats only had it out one time so far, the boat is amazing nothing like the gamblers I've owned in the past few years, just got to get used to driving it, and JR I'm like you if I could just be able to lock the glove box I would be happy the other compartments would be plus, then I wouldn't have to haul stuff in and out of boat/hotel room at tournaments.

Thanks again,
Tommy