Kevin from FL

J

John Richied

I would like to publicly thank YOU for your years of putting up with our type-A personalities.

Over the years you have owned/ran several Allison Owners Boards and did it with very little interaction keeping in mind what

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I second those comments and would like to add the fact that if it were not for Kevin from FL, most of us would not ever have known each other, I would have probably sold my first Allison after scaring myself with it, and the fact that Kev worked tirelessly and with unending generosity of his time and talents to maintain this board as well as Allisonowners.com.

Sitting in the driver's seat now, I have a true appreciation for what Kevin did for all of us for years, and by the way he also created this board "look-and-feel" from the ground up.

THANK YOU KEVIN!!!!!!!! And thanks for your ongoing "tutoring" of how to fly this plane.

RedAllison

Yeah he's alright I reckon... :laughing

:at the bar Too Kev for makin this whole place happen and helpin me meet up with some of my bestus buds!!! :beer:
RA

Kevin from FL

To all Allison owners and all boat owners. It's been a pleasure getting to meet the one's that we could.

After 36 boat specific message boards in the beginning, I'm glad it was whittled down to just a few :smile

The experiences that Theresa and I have been able to enjoy through all of this has been great for the most part and we appreciate all that have been supportive.

We have gained a large Family that can't be taken away and hope we can continue friendships that we have made.

Kevin & Theresa

Texas Dear

Great job. We would never have known about the Allison Rallies if it hadn't been for the Allison board Kevin started. We have made alot of new friends from all around the country and this is all thanks to kevin and the Allison Owners Board. We really appreciate all you have done. From your family in Texas, Thanks.

BigRedAlli

For the same reasons everyone else said...Ya'll are the Greatest!!!

Big Thanks...Marty & Christie

Larry XR2001

Kevin & Teresa:

You have done an outstanding job and we love you for it. Anytime you are in East TN or just passing through you know you have a place to stay. Linda and I wish you the very best and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Oh by the way thanks for Allison Owners and it's many family members, because of you and your hard work we have a family that many of us would not have known without ALLISON OWNERS you are the MAN.

Love

Larry & Linda Owens

Basswipe

Probationary User
I don't come on here much, but I know Ol' Kev has been around a long time doing a lot of work to get the boards running right. He's a great American, even if he does own an Allison. lol

Enjoy your freedom.

JR

Thanks to both,
Kev and Theresa for the great Friends they have been.
JR

props4u2

Thanks Kevin for all your hard work keeping this great site going. Sounds like you turned it over to a couple of guys that can handle it with no problem from now on.

Good Luck with your new ventures or just relaxing.
Lee

David Shook

Kev,
Thanks for letting me be part of what I consider your board, thanks for your tolerance at times when you were being bashed, I respect that because I have very little, Hell you ain't going anywhere but you will always be the CEO for me!
Shook

lightening rod

Kevin and I dont see eye to eye on everything, but we have had some good times (like the time we flipped everyone out in chat because we were sitting there in his computer room typing in the exact same thing and hitting enter at the same time:smile:smile) and theres no arguing that he has done a great job here as well as Allisonowners.com. Thanks Kev and best of luck. You and Theresa get out of the house and go enjoy yourselves.

Chris

Texan

Thanks to Kevin and Theresa!! I became a member/owner over five years ago and I gained a ton from this very board. The people here are quick to offer up their advice when a newbie jumps on and asks a question. Hope all goes well in your 'retirement' from the day-to-day stuff on here. Take care and be well.