Just checking in

admin

Administrator
Hey everyone,

I realized I've been lurking all summer, which is normal, and that somehow bled into cold weather as well. I do not have any projects going on, travel more than I care for, and hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel :)

I do hope to pick up a new project A-boat in the next year, and I have ideas on what I want to do. It will probably not travel more than 2 miles from my house, but a lot of you know where I live if you want to see it. I think some of you probably owe me a beer and/or gas, so please stop by!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Jon

Jr in Jax

Maybe you can go over and help Darius finish the 24' Gransport.

BTW, have you seen Lou lately?

admin

Administrator
I've not been around for a bit. I've had some health issues (a fun non-lethal neurological issue - yes, I have a brain as it turns out), and have had some issues doing anything for a few months which actually requires thinking, measuring, remembering, etc. Basically I'm about like all you old guys. Fortunately for my wife, I can dig holes still, so the yard looks great. I think the doc has a plan figured out for me now. Anyway, I'm not dead yet, still have the same boats, and hoping to get out on the water soon. Stop by if anyone is in the area - I'm here 24/7 :)