thanks gary!

1997 i think... big bearing 260 ruck cut drag exhaust
top pined pistons. lighten, and balanced, also angle milled
lighten balanced rods
milled front half
all runners have been cc'd to match
1" jsre spacer
all new electronics in 05 when rebuilt
a merc A-63 box programmed for this engine.
choice of 26 cc heads or 31 cc heads
3 hours on injectors from brucato. can produce flow chart
the nic is picture perfect. no welds anywhere, very clean looking
milled horn, and polished where the air comes in.
complete drop on. plug in and go.
i was told it dynoed at 325 hp on pump gas...

this was max mercs powerhead at one time. he spun it 9800 on a ss at jasper a few years ago. he rebuilt it and sold it when he bought a drag.

for extra money i have a worked program for this motor and a pcu with a steamwheel.
i have had this motor as a back up for 3 years, and have put 4 hours on it. it had 12 when i got it. it pushed my ss 109.7 in the fall with 1.75 gears and a 28p prop @ 7400 rpms. still on my boat now.
this is the strongest 260 i have ran. in 800' it is just as fast as my drag on pump gas. it loves smaller props with the cut exhaust. i spun 9000 with a 23pitch prop with race set up in 800' 92 mph on the ss. my fresh drag, with same prop went 93 mph. i ran it this year on the river run at jasper.
i'm selling it b/c i'm rebuilding 2 drag engines over the winter. i dont need four powerheads. "i hope"!!!!

this motor was on a hydro that ran 9.23 in the 1/4 mile @ 126 mph 10300 rpm's... i can give you his number and you can talk to him.
here is a video of it running the first time i put it on the boat. radical sounding motor for pump gas. i never ran tight heads on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy8mzqkPWac
6,500.00 or best offer with stock flywheel, and merc A-63 box programmed for this motor. never been blown or welded!

thanks,
roy
513-207-2131

Last edited:

jas638

Banned
:big grinthanks for the pics. the youtube vid is sick. that thing is a beast. a little out of my league. worth every penny though!!! TTT

Alli-drenaline Rush

Hey suicidealli.... too bad you can't put that baby in deep freeze for a few years until the kids get out of college!!! Else I would be jumping on it like a duck on a junebug....... too bad timing and finances don't align - at least not yet..... in the meantime I'll just have to give a bump to an awesome-performing and wicked-sounding motor.....

Richard