Jaxed Mash no longer showing craigslist links

strip

Jaxed was by far the easiest way to search craigslist nation wide. I used jaxed regularly to keep an eye out for great deals on Allisons. unfortunately we will no longer be able to use jaxed to search craigslist.

However, you can still search craigslist nationwide by doing this:

Go to igoogle.com yes, that is an i infront of google. then click on advanced search. (this is in small blue print at the end of the search box. this will open up a search page. next type in what you are searching for ie allison in the top box. then go down to the box labeled "search within site or domain and type in craigslist.org/boa/ in this way you will search all of the boat ads on craigslist nation wide. if you wish to search for a motorcycle then you would type in craigslist.org/mca/ you can find the 3 letter code for the catagory you wish to search by going to craigslist and clicking on that catagory. the code will be in the address bar. I hope this helps

loop

I found out about it yesterday and posted on S&F this morning. Also emailed CL and told them what I think about it.
Search "craigslist crimes". Seems like they would have bigger fish to fry than JaXed who was a big help to them.
thanks for the advance search info.