Jasper report?

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Can someone who is there tell us who is winning / has won, how many goats have been ridden, etc., for those of us who couldn't make it this year!!!

Mr. Scary

Boat count seemed VERY low. I didn't hear ProGas, but 3 boats in unlimited it sounded like and maybe 8 or so in Mod Production. Matthew Caldwell won ProFuel, and I believe John Gore won ModProduction...not 100% sure on that one though...Jimmy Hensley won Lake Racer....Bush won ProGas....Tom Parden won Unlimited I believe.

You can listen in on the UStreamTV site...I had it on in the background and didn't keep notes. Here's the link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/in-the-pits-at-jasper

catemup

Probationary User
Sunday results Super Stock winner Bryan Welch Bryan won Super Stock championship did not lose a pass on sunday. way to go Bryan,Jeff and glenn

Hotprop

Administrator
Darrin Baxter Modified Production winner .

Bryan Welch Super Stock Winner.

Bush won on day one and broke on day two in pro gas . So I not sure who the winner was over all this was a two day event for all classes .

Glenn Reynolds won Green Stock .

allisonjr

i saw the carbon fiber allison, and all i have to say is wow!

BigRedAlli

That Ally has to be the badest outboard pad-v on the planet. I'm almost positive Dave Bush was about to get his azz spanked if Caldwell hadn't ran out of gas...:shock: