It's cold, here are a couple pictures

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
My back porch thermometer hit 0.9 degrees last night, cold out now, boat's just sitting there, and I don't even live up north. Here's a couple pictures of the boat that someone snapped of me at the Suwannee. I'm ready for spring.

Brian :at the bar

etnprop

We were in South Florida last week and came back to single digits this week in TN..... I don't know how you guys up north stand it!

Dave Hensley

Just not supposed to be this cold in "The South". Pray for an early Spring. Too cold or to old, or both, to go Smallmouth fishing.

msharp

Dave .... I went to Norris last Saturday had 8 keeper smallies and 3 large and 2 big spots . We're going to Cherokee in the morning ...... want to go ???
Oh yeah did you see what Steve had last week on the chick ?

Dave Hensley

Dave .... I went to Norris last Saturday had 8 keeper smallies and 3 large and 2 big spots . We're going to Cherokee in the morning ...... want to go ???
Oh yeah did you see what Steve had last week on the chick ?
Yep he ripped them. Went back and had one fish. Don't catch them all today.

Jon

Supporting Member
Where can we all move in Mexico that is close to water, has 100% gas, and has an Allison factory nearby :)?

etnprop

I thought FLA/GA and LA/MS lines were the new US/Mexico borders. When I was in S Fla last week I started carrying my passport everywhere I went just to make sure!

BigRedAlli

Flew down to Homestead Fla. last year to pick up a car and stopped at a store in Miami to get some batteries. Couldn't find anyone that could speak English.

whipper

I went to DC and found no one I could understand. :confused:

Bob
haha I can relate to that!! I was in Washington and every one looked pretty shifty to me. Clicky place! Every one standing in there perspective little groups and ignoring anyone and everything that wasn't in there little circle. Couldn't wait to get out of there, seemed like a human chess game were everyone was trying to posture themselves to become the next head of state. Just felt wrong? Mind you i had just come from South Carolina were everyone was so dam POLITE!!:big grin Ive never been said sir to so many times in my life as I was in one day there!! love SC!!! Yes Sir no sir but mostly yes sir. whats not to like about that.:big grin