It has been fun!!

Skydog

Well boys my Grand sport is sold!t The best boat i have had todate! I will miss it BIG TIME!! You guys have been GREAT keep in touch!

Skydog

K

Kevin from FL

Matthew, don't be s stranger, you keep in touch.

Hey, what ya gonna do now?

Skydog

Thank you

I will stick my head in hear every now and then for sure!!! Allison boats are the best by far guys!!! GO kill some STV-Bullets and stuff for me!! :D :D

SKydog

whipper

Skydog I was talking to the owner of Simonmotorsports he has a mint cat for cheap. He said its flawles and was bewildered that know one scooped it yet. It was on S&F but I think its on off shore only now. His # is on S&F vender list. Its the one on his home page think he wants 14 or 15 for her. James

ziemer

Did you ever hit that magical 105 mark?

Good luck with the new boat, whatever you end up getting. (There was also a 24' Skater on S & F with promaxes that looked pretty nice.)

My buddy's got a 24 Skater and they are nice. Cruising at 90 you can turn around and make yourself a drink like it's nothing. :lol: Either way, Motion or Skater I'm sure you'll be happy. Although, your arms will probably lose all their strength cause they're nothing like driving an Allison. :wink:

Skydog

Well

105 i dont think i did, but only realy tried 1-2 two times with the new set up. It ran 104. Man i will miss it!!! 104 feels like 500mph in the GS :shock: :D !! THank you for every thing guys!!!!

Skydog