I'm that a-hole neighbor that everyone fears!!!

RedAllison

OK I couldn't resist it. This afternoon I was getting the boat out of the backyard and getting it ready for taking the kids out tomorrow when it hit me. The ENTIRE neighborhood was doing something, some were swimming and BBQn in their backyards. Others were doing that MOST dastardly of deeds... yardwork! :? And others were just out with the kids enjoyin the holiday. SOMEONE had to disturb the peace, cause a ruckus, get all the neighborhoods dogs to howlin and send the children and women screaming while holding their ears!

One of the benefits to owning a SS motor is if you don't have a nosecone water hookup you can just take the cooler out of the boat, place it under the lowerunit and put a large container of water atop the container and FIRE THAT MOTHER UP!!! I even made sure the prop/exhaust were clear of the water with only the nose and lower section of the gearcase in the water, I even pulled the cowling off.

I CAN'T wait til June and who cares, I am moving the week after the rally!
RA

GFinch

Why should they complain :shock: , I,d just call it mosquito abatement :wink: . Thats if you use a good smoke producing oil. Other wise your just a common criminal :twisted: Like me!!!!

Gary
Out here in California even the bugs have more rights than us lowly humans!!!!!!!!!!!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
RA, why haven't you put the cattle trough under it and made a hillbilly hot tub out of it? Hook up a remote twist-grip throttle for the jacuzzi action...you'll be the envy of your entire TN neighborhood. :lol:

J

John Richied

Yep, dat and a little bubble bath will have all the chicks that love two-stroke oil rubbed all over them coming your way…

Klotz sure does smell good! :wink:

PS don’t for get to take off the prop or we will be calling you stubby…
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fire dat mother up first thing in da morning too... your moving soon so it couldn't hurt... LOL :wink:

Skydog

yea

Same here to a tee!! The frist time i started my 260 on the hose every one was out side. Giveing me a bad look!! :oops: :twisted: :twisted:

HAHAHA

Skydog

jerryingeorgia

RA...sounds like fun, but be careful....if the water pump is not under water, you are not pumping. You better check before the next outing, you may have broken your impeller into a thousand pieces.