I'm looking for a drag race... is this the right place to ask?

Bill Mason

I got your "DRAG RACE" here swinging!! How ya doin ole friend? I thought ole bad bait would be up in the drag racing in the sky by now. Hell he was 100 ten years ago!!

Bill Mason

Not sure about that vertical. He never was very vertical. Nice to hear ya all are doing well. We just finished building our home on the Tennessee river about 40 miles from Allison plant. Haven't run the boat much at all for all the years we were in Arizona. Will be putting some time on her now. Take care guys.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure about that vertical. He never was very vertical. Nice to hear ya all are doing well. We just finished building our home on the Tennessee river about 40 miles from Allison plant. Haven't run the boat much at all for all the years we were in Arizona. Will be putting some time on her now. Take care guys.
Where are you at?

Bill Mason

We are in Tellico Village about 35 miles south of Knocksville. Low Jones is not to far on the river from us.

dubmoney

Wow, this is the most activity I can remember! Would be fun to have Jon R. bring a little entertainment to the page!!