if you are rich and famous

ALLISONMAN

you can get away with anything!!!! the world is such a sorry place!!!!!! micheal jackson is a piece of chit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brotherxb03

Yea and it don't hurt to be a certain race,but if I say this I am a raciest. And oh yea it is normal to be in your 40's and sleep with other peoples kid's. Of course I blame the gold diggers also for letting there kids with him stupid is as stupid does.

J

John Richied

I agree with you 100% Bryan…

It makes me sick to see our judicial system fail so miserably when it comes to celebrities and “the rich and famous”

The only two things that bring me comfort right now are IF I ever end up on a jury trial, I will not be bought off and in the end GOD will judge us all.

I have been on many a jury trials where we discussed the evidence and facts (none for celebrities) and it’s crazy how some people think. The best part was that in two of the four trials I sat on as a juror the people confessed… or for real they would have walked if it was up to us the jurors.

These people have no way of buying off God… things have a way of coming around, sometimes it just takes longer then we would all like.

RB in NM

That's a fact..

OJ whacked his ole lady,,,,,,the glove didn't fit,,he got off...
Blake whacked his,,,,who the hell brings a gun into the resturant nowdays?
That lil' ugly actrress( name?) got busted stealing 5k worth of clothes, she got off light...
Untold amount of Hollywood stars get busted on drug charges all the time,,, slap on the wrist ,, a real good example set forth for our youth by OUR Judicial System..

An now this MisFit gets away with it all. He is truely a sad,sorry a**ed, excuse of our human race. Now he'll be back on TV telling the public how he knew the innocent would prevail,,,again,,,, and tell all the children how he LOVES them....Sick Prick.

RB

GeoL

and the attorneys win again....

One of my favorites:
Two shipwrecked lawyers ended up on small deserted island. The following day a naked female floated in. One said to the other: "let's screw her". The other replied: " Outta what ?".

Did yawl really expect a California Jury to convict ?

J

John Richied

Ya know, I was going to bring that up in my post, the California part, but I didn’t want Lou to file a lawsuit against me…LOL

Truly there are idiots that live everywhere, not just California. If ya don’t think so how is your Judicial and voting system, it isn’t you fault, you just happen to live there… LOL

There is always hope that someone will take the law into his or her own hands…

When OJ was set free and found NOT GUILTY (not innocent) I really thought when he went to pick their kids up from his murdered wife’s parents house the mom or dad would kill him… I thought THERE IS NO WAY that after their daughter was murdered that they would hand over their grandchildren to a cold blooded murder…I was wrong then too.

If someone did happen to take the liberty of making things right here on earth, how long does ya think it would take a jury to find them guilty?

When money is your highest priority you have no morals… Or like they say in the country song: You have to stand for something or you’ll fall for anything.

Mike2002

But yet....

But yet the only woman (Martha Stewart) that could / clean and get paid for it and wanted to invest her money wisely gets time in the pen. Go figure that one out???

RedAllison

Let's see now, what part of KALYFORNYA did you guys miss?

Did you see the jury? They looked like a cast from Springer! ANYTHING short of MJ standing up, moon walkin his candy azz across the courtroom floor, fairy floatin up into the witness stand and sayin , "Heehee, owww YEAH BABY I did it!" while grabbin his crotch with one glove, was bound and determined to have him walk out a free man.

There's American justice and then there's... Kalyfornya,
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Yeah fine whatever blame the state, no different if it was in Texas or Tennessee or Sumatra!

MJ got GRIP! He can hire whatever he needs to get off. Pun intended.

If it was you or me sleepin with boys, we'd be locked up right now and the key would be thrown away.

Hey Red, I gotcher Kalyfornya right here (grabbing crotch) :lol:

The world has gone down the chitter, boys. Ain't no new news here.

RedAllison

ROFLMAO, LLDoggg and that's why you'll be in the good ol hills of TN in less than 24 hours... :p

lol, that chit happen here and it wouldn'tve made it to trial. He woulda just "diskapeerd" never to be heard from again! Kalyfornya needs a good ol dose of "southern justice", it would do EVERYONE of us some good! :wink:
RA

GeoL

Yeah Red

You got that right! Settle up all the lose ends in just one night.
This Country needs a good case of 'get-right'.
cluckles

Yellowallison

All I Know izzzzzz........

OJ and Micheal and the rest of the scum on this earth judgement day is YET to come...........

God will have his day..

- Look at Micheal... he living in prison within hiz on mind! he aint going to be on this earth long anyway... with all that he done to his body...

REd .. Yu right.. that Jury looked like soemthing from a DR Phil show..

GET R DUNNNNNNNNNNNN

JR

Things to come

I really think the whole California jury system is a reflection of the unspoken ideals that are creeping into America. I really believe that the jury members in California really don't see any real harm in children having sex with adults, just like the American Psycologists Assn. said in a report they issued a couple of years ago. Pretty soon there will be no such thing as pedophillia, just like the media doesn't call deviants Homosexuals anymore [GAY]. It will start in California [who are "open minded"] and be spread to the rest of the States via the Court system's edicts.
JR

J

John Richied

A good example or what you are referring to JR is when I was a juror on much simpler cases we were deliberating and three to five of the jurors were hung up on what the person did was not so bad. Even if they were guilty. They would make statements like “I have broken a no contact order before”, “maybe the drugs ($400-$500 worth) were just laying in the persons car and not theirs.”

Some of us would have to remind the jurors that we are not here to make the laws, just to decide if this person had broken the law(s) they were being charged with.

The Juror system trained us properly; some people would just apply “their morals” to the situation and try to justify the situation.