ice fishing...

jimmyb

managed to finally find some fish ice fishing... this is what us northerners do in the winter to pass time. Smallest bluegill was 6" and the biggest was just over 9"

Made for a yummy lunch!

GFinch

Uh. Your blue gill have awfully large mouths. I never get to ice fish, thank god. Water temps don't get below 48-50 degrees. Nice bunch O fish though.

The wife and I have a WON Bass team tournament January 7 a one of our local lakes. BURRRrrr

Gary

John S

Nice Jimmy. Whats the ice lookin like where you are? Ice here aint that good in the cities, and a couple of morons trucks got a bath this week. The funny part is that what I could see from it on the tv, they didnt drive out to the shack (because the ice was too thin :shock:), they only drove out like 50 yds. One of the guys said "Its kinda funny" :shock:! I imagine that boy aint gonna be laughin when he gets his bill for gettin pulled out, but his insurance agent will at least get a good laugh when he puts in a claim! :lol: Hope they keep bitin for ya, good luck.

John S

jimmyb

ice is crummy here as well... maybe 8" guys are running around on atv's and snowmobiles, and a couple brave souls with crappy trucks are driving out.

I prefer to just go out on foot! I need the excercise anyways in the winter!