I got robbed!

fenwayfear

Well I never thought it would happen to me, but it did. Some low-life hooked the skirt off my ProMax. Odd thing is that is all they took.

I knew something was wrong when I went to take cover off and two off the straps were undone. Walked to back noticed something did not look right, then I saw the skirt was missing.

Anybody have one they would like to sell.

fenwayfear

Only thing I can figure is someone needed one and could not find one. Maybe they where after something else and had gotten scared off. It is quite strange, did not take the hoss prop that was right there for the taking. Probably a parts crime ring that had an order for one and had saw my boat on the lake and targeted it. Hope nothing else goes missing.

suicidealli

That sucks..... Mayb they were going to try and take the powerhead... Check and see if any of the nuts are loose... They should have taken the cowl too... They had to remove it first......... Easier to trace though. Nothing worse than a thief.....

Roy

BGohr

Hey you sent me a message, I have a fiberglasss one, and I think racerx has a Merc one

dragmerc

makes me sad to think a mercury hi-performance boater would do that and they're the only one that would need that part.

msharp

I had something happen like that before . When i looked at it i found that the rubber grommets had just pulled through. The bolts were still in what was left of the grommets. It had came off on the way home . Still sux !