I got my SRP today

suicidealli

nice jacket strip.... i have one too. i have the tail bone protector, just because i had back surgery about 10 years ago..... they are a lot more comfortable than a lifeline..JMO
roy

Crazyoz

Banned
I would like to see one of those up close, maybe at the rally in clifton. I cant wear my lifeline anymore, I have gained too much weight. Need to sell it and get me a new jacket and that one looks like it would be more comfortable but is it as reliable and safe as the lifeline.

strip

I would like to see one of those up close, maybe at the rally in clifton. I cant wear my lifeline anymore, I have gained too much weight. Need to sell it and get me a new jacket and that one looks like it would be more comfortable but is it as reliable and safe as the lifeline.
I will have it at clifton so feel free to try it out!

suicidealli

it is race approved. rated the same as lifeline, but they dont charge extra for choice of colors. BUT if you race ODBA i think they have a color code for visability.... mine is a about a year old now, it was 550.00 to the door. mine is yellow and red

ALLISONMAN

I have a srp and lifeline and the srp is more comfortable but i cant sqeeze my fat arse into it plus my lifeline matches my boat!!!!