I am looking for a xtb21.

SmallJaw

Call this man. He has a 1 owner that is as good as it gets. I've seen it in person and I have seen it run. 256-637-6674

skewby

small jaw wont sterr you wrong he is good people for sure. wish he could make it to the rally and be my riding partner

SmallJaw

small jaw wont sterr you wrong he is good people for sure. wish he could make it to the rally and be my riding partner
Thanks for them good words my friend. I'd love to ride in the boat with you anytime. One day, maybe at the rally, we'll make that happen.

did this boat sale thanks Robert I was talking about the Allison I'm interested in one or 2002 but for my application I think the xtb21 would be best

Last edited:

smiley88

My brother has a super sweet one and will work with you on price to get it to you .call or text him for pictures. ..5592695786. .I'm telling you it's a nice rig.bottom as shinny as the top.....

smiley88

My brother has a super sweet one and will work with you on price to get it to you .call or text him for pictures. ..5592695786. .I'm telling you it's a nice rig.bottom as shinny as the top.....
I cannot beleive nobody wants my brothers boat..it is crazy pretty and under 10k gets it's to your door. .I have never heard of that for an ally ...wow....