hydrowave?

allisonjr

Has anybody used one on a regular basis? I was looking at them and they make sense how they work. i was just curious on how other fishermen felt about them

suicidealli

I have heard of it.. It puts out a vibration to the fish. Effects the lateral line, and makes then more aggressive. It might use sounds too, I can't remember. Creates a feeding frenzy. Some fisherman were telling me about it... They didn't have one, but were talking about getting one..

Roy

GotMyAlly

I figured it was like the color-c-lector..............collecting dust in a corner somewhere......somewhat of a gimmick in my eyes, but I could be proven wrong.

suicidealli

I had the old color -c- selector. Lol I figure it is a gimmick too... A lure going by a fish would do the same kinda thing. Vibration effecting the lateral line. I don't think I believe it... Who knows tho..

white03

I borrowed one from a guy for a tournament last fall. Fished all week with it on. Wish I could tell you it worked great...or not. I caught fish but just couldn't tell if it was due to the hydrowave or not. Bottom line, if it was more like $150-200 I would mount one. At $350+ though it gives me pause, I can buy another NRX for that!! Bill

Allyfishing

According to some of the news releases after last year Classic, KVD attributes some of his success to the Hydrowave. And Paul Elias won an FLW tourny this past fall using a Hydrowave and his Alabama Rig. The bite slowed down and he dialed in a different baitfish feeding pattern and caught his largest fish of the tourny.

Who knows??

wc911

Dynamite always works good for me. It gets alot of good vibration in the water. The fish really seem to like it to!!:big grin