How about those Gators????

JR

I do hope the will have some mercy on the other teams this year....

RedAllison

I thought it was a SPECTACULAR game!!! :at the bar That was the worst gator team to show up in Neyland in years and we STILL managed to suck hind tit prolly worse than EVER before.

If THIS don't get a few thousand more fans on the "FIRE FATBOY FREIGHT TRAIN" then nothing will... :laughing

I really think Fullabull is updatin his resume tonight, I don't care WHAT color he wears, just as long as that color is GONE!!! :big grin

Hate to say it, but I hope we keep this "momentum" up ALLLLLLLLL season!!!
RA

Yellowallison

YEA,,, I sat down for lil bit today and jus wanted to watch a GOOD ole FL GAME!!

Yea I'm glad the GATORS won for sure but so much for watching a GOOD GAME!! that SUCKED :gasp

Sure wasn't the FL- TN games of yrs gone by!!:sad

RedAllison

Yeah Scottie by SEC standards FL is just a "decent team" this season. TN however, we are an absolute EMBARASSMENT!!! :embarassed :help

Fulmer is only making himself look worse and worse, he's destined to go out in disgrace. He DID have a shot at going out on top, leaving an incredible legacy in tact as well as for one of the most storied football programs in history. But NOW the lardass clown is destined to take it ALL down the crapper and do so selfishly. :mad:

Buy out the fat bassturds contract and send him home YESTERDAY!!! :cuss
RA

hack02

TN-FL might not have been that entertaining but I thought the LSU-Auburn was a dandy. I'm about to the point of agreeing with you Red, TN need a regime change.

SHADOW2.4

Fat Phil has reached his peak......all he will do from now on is drag Tn. down. He's seems to have lost his mojo and a lot of people have lost respect for him. It's time to put the old horse in the wagon and send him to the glue factory :beating dead horse

LSU-AU......GREAT game :shock: I was amazed that each team was able to score the points that they did. I think AU could have won the game.....the players gave a good effort.....they were just OUT-COACHED !!