Hey Yellowallison

scott mann

What kind of big yellow fishin' boat is that in your signature?
Looks good.
Scott Mann

Yellowallison

Thas my Young20/300X...... Love tha boat.. Early last year Me and the owner of Young boats custom build the boat and had my buddy the owner of Ameritrail trailers custom build the trailer which is alum-powercoated and then I rigged it all out with a 300x powerhead and 3.0L parts I had. Itz an awesome boat for fishin, ridin , sandbarin, and GF on the front deck :p :p THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!!

Here so mo pics!!!!!!!

Thanks!

scott mann

Young

Wow, that is sweet. I will check those guys out.
Thanks for the pics'
Scott

M-Wiggy

Daym....That is a sweet boat when you look at it. I love the gauges. I am curious as to weight, top speed, handling, and fuel economy. again, VERY NICE BOAT SCOTT 8)

Matt.

Yellowallison

Thanks everyone for the nise comments.......

Much appreciated because I did put alot of effort into trying to make everything right..

Wiggy!! Yu asked.. Iam curious as to...

weight---- 1600 lbs I had her build about 200lbs lighter than a normal Young so she get up and run....

top speed- one time with light load of fuel and 28 chopper II and 3 miles of river I got her up to 80.7 on my handheld.... but everyday riding with 26Drag 4 she runs 74-75..

handling - awesome... everyone iz allways commenting on how well it rides and handles big water.. probably cause the owner of Young boats (Rob Young who is a freind of mineA) has a Master degree in Martime Hull Designs and Research..

Fuel economy..... well if it didn't have a 300X powerhead sittin under the cowls it be much better.... and my heavy right handle on the throlltes don't help either...

what i like is I can bass fish, fish the back waters for red-trout, and run around in the Gulf and Atlantic fishing when i want too.

http://www.young-boats.com/

J

John Richied

I got her up to 80.7 on my handheld
Yeller, she looks a hell of a lot faster! Did you check to see if the livewells was full of water like what happened to Bryan/Allisonman ? :p :p :p
:p :p :p :p