hey shook

bringit

this is shawn u gonna race that old carp boat?clean the chikin liver out u will gain 1to2 mph,ha ha ah ha ha ha .talk to me some time thanks shawn

David Shook

Shawn,
Whatsup? Not sure what we gonna do yet, the carp boat is an option, but these two mean Calbaugh drag motors make it a little tough, if I run ODBA or ECDBA I have to add nearly 300 lbs. and thats like driving a sled, not to mention my old *** is toast by the time I get all that chit loaded, I never had it set up right for IHBA, not quite fast enough to run the ten second class so I still had to add a bunch of weight to run the eleven sec class and was still breaking out into the ten's, so I don't know if I want to go through that chit again?
May just retire and hit that Carpmasters tour!!!!!!
Shook

jay j

shook the odba is goign to adopt the 800ft drags that i have been running for 3 years. looks like this year you can run bass and ski with ur carp boat and we will require a minimum weight in it, it is going to be 1550lbs and no restrictions on motor except 15" or above mids allowed. most of the 2002 will be right at that number. let me know if you need any info.
later jay

David Shook

jay j,
Sounds good, I would still have to add around 100lbs, but that's a third less, if you don't mind send me the details?
Shook

jay j

odba meeting is next saturday in pratville alabama. all th eapproved details will be voted on at that time. i so as i get them i will get them to you