HEY RED!!!!!!!!! You suck..............

Yellowallison

because I keep going to the MAILBOX everyday checking for my 1500$ BPS gift card you promised for my WEDDING gift..........:LMAO: I was all excited about going shopping for new rifle after I got home from the Honeymoon:big grin

p.s......Thanks uncle LOUlou for my 2 new props in Jasper :laughing

Jus kiddin........

Really though Yeallr and is his lovely bride Christy is WALKIN DOWN the ISLE this Saturday at the World Golf Village in St Augustine!!

Many of yall that have meant/know Christy know what a wonderful young lady she is and how lucky I am

Anywho I'll be MISSING for while.......going on a 7 day cruise for the honeymoon then leave the following Thursday for 2 weeks of Hunting

Cyall soon

JR

That is a big mistake, Christy won't ever get you to come back to the cabin when you are on a boat that serves 24 hour a day food. I guess the "Honeymoon" will have to wait until the cruise is over....

BTW For your wedding present, I sent you a million dollars by sending your address to "Publishers Clearing House". Just wait by your front door for them to bring the check...

Last edited:

ziemer

Ol Yellar is gettin married???

When did Jack change his name to Christy? Didn't know he swung that way. :gasp :LMAO: :LMAO:

j/k there Scott. :beer:

Congrats to you and the future wife. And don't bug the captain too much on that big ol' ship. No matter how hard he pushes it, he'll never get it up on the pad.

Yellowallison

When did Jack change his name to Christy? Didn't know he swung that way.
why yu think we been sharing MOTEL ROOMs for last 10 yrs :LMAO:

don't bug the captain too much on that big ol' ship. No matter how hard he pushes it, he'll never get it up on the pad.
Saved my PENNIES for this cruise and got UPPER DECK SUITE next to the CAPTAIN........hoping I can convince him to let me do a World Famous JR "BAT TURN" one evening around HAPPY HOUR :big grin:big grin

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

Last edited:

biller31

Now that bat-turn in a cruise-ship comment is funny I don't care who you are! Just remember this.... From now til death do you part you"ll hafta decide between a new modded gear case or a dining room set? Hunting with the boys all weekend only to return to a guilt trip monday through friday for going or... stay home and go with her to her bestfriend's ADHD, snot nosed, annoying kid's birthday party and wish you were in siberia being tortured by communists? Monday night football or design on a dime? So hun do you the pink one or the Really Pink one? Oh yeah. Welcome to the married club!

Texan

Now that bat-turn in a cruise-ship comment is funny I don't care who you are! Just remember this.... From now til death do you part you"ll hafta decide between a new modded gear case or a dining room set? Hunting with the boys all weekend only to return to a guilt trip monday through friday for going or... stay home and go with her to her bestfriend's ADHD, snot nosed, annoying kid's birthday party and wish you were in siberia being tortured by communists? Monday night football or design on a dime? So hun do you the pink one or the Really Pink one? Oh yeah. Welcome to the married club!
Give it twenty years and some of dis chit fades. Not much, but some. Da chit dat don't fade is what medication is for. Dat chit works!!!!

Congrat's and I hope you have a happy life together!! Enjoy da cruise. Dat's what I'm gonna do for our twentieth this next June.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
CONGRATS YELLAR and CHRISTY!!!

And Christy,,,,if YU need help with Yeallar, CALL tha PO-LICE!! :big grin
1-800-XXX-YYYY

props4u2

Congrats Scott, Hope you two have a great life together. Get the right one there's nothing better, the wrong one and your life is He**. Sounds like she's fairly smart, 7 days with you then she needs 2-weeks of you gone so she can get over it. Have a good time on the big boat.

Lee

white03

YA you da man.....come back from the honeymoon and leave for 2 weeks on a hunting trip. Now that how a man tells his woman what the priorities are!!!:LMAO: Sure sets the stage for a GREAT marrage!!!:LMAO:

Congrats Scotty!!!!!!!

Bill

Fl Boy in ILL

Best of luck to you both, I know that YOU are the lucky one. She's a sweethart I should know I have one too. Call me when you get back Wish I could be there, working SUCKS!!

Rick and Chris

Last edited:

RedAllison

Gee Scottie that's a NICE comment from you!!! :razz

I reckon it took you THIS long jesta find someone who thinks ya sexy, a good man and wanna wash yo nasty underwear forda rest of her life. (Someone call the Jerry Lewis Tellathone and tell em they must be minus a participant!!!)

Like Lee said, a great one is God's way of showing you how good this ol life can be. A bad one and well no sense in ridin that "down elevator" to know what it's like down there!!!

Corngrats and remember, you CAN'T wear that thang out so no sense tryin all in one week ona ship.

RA