hey kentucky boys

ALLISONMAN

hey james, tim, tom or somebody in kentucky!! do any of you know the guy rebel on scream and fly????? he has a hydralic jackplate that I need and he seem like an arse to me and I dont want to trust him but I need a hyd. jackplate!!!!

help is on the way

maybe scott could help you out.he seems to be a good judge of character when dealing on s&f.i think that guy is steve heinzs' brother or something :shock:

Fl Boy in ILL

Jackplate

Brian

Why do ya need a hydraulic plate? That weight in the ass end will SLOW you down!!! Butif you really want one I think we have a CNC up here ( a buddy has it) let me know and I'll get a price for ya.

Rick

Mike2002

Don't know him

Sorry, Don't know him.

Mike2002

PS

Told you about that those post would come out from the rally!

hack02

So you think this guy is an arse and your gonna get Yellars take on it?. Is this kinda like it takes one to know one? HA HA HA. Now YA, don't come back at me with something mean--I don't play. I quit school because of recess. As far as the jackplate, maybe the Muffin Man knows this guy.

kyallison

takes an arse to know an arse

Allisonman your giving me that same impression.If you dont trust me than dont bother with the jackplate.Now if you want to do business than you call me, that way we have know mix up.
James,Tim,and Tommy all know me.
859-962-5353 work# 3:30pm to 11pm
859-485-1941 home

A

Anonymous

He not a bad guy for a Buckeye! :D Brian he was at last years rally in a 2003. Chad202 has his old boat. He is a straight up guy. The guy over on Scream and Fly stiffed him. Check the UPS tracking records.

kyallison

buckeye :shock: now were going to have to go to the wood shed.Thats a low blow James.
Scott Fisk

fishmesser

Scott be nice don't make me call your brother John and have him come over and spank your a$$.
A-man he is Ok for a white BOY :lol: :lol:

BALD ALLISON

THANKS

THANKS FOR A TASTE OF THE BEST M.S. I EVER TASTED. THE PEACH WAS GREAT. LUNDY'S FACE WAS FUNNY WASEN'T IT? HEY, I HAD A BLAST WITH YA'LL, SEE YA NEXT YEAR.
PHIL MESSINA :lol:

ALLISONMAN

i lost some trust when you sold the jackplate out from under me!!! I would hate making a road trip to get my money back because someone stiffed me!! not ssaying you would but I dont get f--ked I get even!! i didnt even know you posted over here but now i will consider the deal since james, tim and tom know you and I trust all of them i will email you later!!!!

fishmesser

Phil as always it was good seeing you and Lindy even if he is a wuss. Now I know who the Bald Allison is.Take care.

badbait

Aman if you can't work a deal on that plate give me a call. I took one off my 2003 when I put on the 250XS. I don't think I'll be needing it. I only had 70 hours on the motor when I took it off.

Yellowallison

Hey AMAN..........

Yu beetr watch IT! cause kyallison is much bigger in person than on the NET!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AMAN... Scott Fisk is good GUY.. other than he buddies with James and TIM he all good...

JackPlate on my Young came from HIM!!! :p :p :p :p he was a pleasure to deal with then.. also was real nice guy when I met him I think it was at last yrs rally...

GET R DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!