Here's your chance to be famous

Alli-drenaline Rush

Any video from the Rally? Want to help out a good cause? Then you're in luck.....

I'm putting together a montage of photos and video for a family member (Ron - AKA FASSBASS).....

I've got video from Champ198, Allisonriverrat and GotMyAlly. Plus I'll be downloading pics from the links provided by morespeed4me, RA and Allisonriverrat.

If you want to be a part of this project, then throw your video up on YouTube and send all of us a link to your vids and pix.

All of this takes some time, so please be patient! Hopefully we can get this this done in a week or so..... and show our support for FASSBASS!

Alli-drenaline Rush

jimbob88

I have some cool pics/ vids on my phone. Don't know how to post them, but would gladly send them to your phone or email. Let me know

Brack

I'm already famous.......LOL....

I would luv to see some vids of my boat running,... ..."but Not of me doin the Wildthang"

What happ'ins at the Rally , stays at the Rally....lol

Last edited:

Alli-drenaline Rush

I'm already famous.......LOL....

I would luv to see some vids of my boat running,... ..."but Not of me doin the Wildthang"

What happ'ins at the Rally , stays at the Rally....lol
Which boat was yours, Brack? I haven't seen the SS Minnow in the clips so far, but I did see a vid of a girl who could smoke your azzz in her Allison LOL!!!

Bobalouie

White with red xb02 with a mean azz Mariner 260 on the back. Its in Red's photos of the Okie crew tied up to the dock at the marina. Its the boat closest to you.