Hello Everyone

TiGer85SS

Probationary User
My name is Tony and I don't own a Allison yet. Just really want to learn all I can about these awesome boats. I will be will be getting either a 21xb xst or a 2+2, whenever I make my purchase. I really like how the 21xb seems to set flat in the water. I haven't had a chance to ride or fish out one but that is something that I hope I can do in the near future.

scj

Welcome! Ask away and we'll do our best to steer you in the right direction. Someone has obviously steered you correctly so far as you're here................

FlatOutAlly

Welcome. You have your eye on the right boat. I'm sure there's plenty of XB21's down your way. Most Allison owners like to give rides. Good luck with the search. The anticipation of the purchase is right up there with the ownership.

TiGer85SS

Probationary User
Thanks everyone. I have found a few guys within reasonable driving range with some 21xbs. I'm going to go out to Dallas and crawl through one weekend as well.

TiGer85SS

Probationary User
Welcome! Ask away and we'll do our best to steer you in the right direction. Someone has obviously steered you correctly so far as you're here................
Yes I have had some conversation with Tim Powell. When someone with that much credibility switches brands it would be wise to take note.