Head Count

GFinch

Yes, but I don't know the paticulars.

Other places on Clear Lake the scum bags untie the boats take and strip them out on the lake.

Be aware Lake County is overtaken with the plague of Meth. Unfortunatly Meth is our era's plague and it's everywhere!

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
YEP!!!! I will be taking mine out every night! We will have our gaurd dog on duty at night.
What a beast! Lol! I have no problem taking mine out at night, just thought that if there were nice docks it'd be nice to let it float, but no biggie. Thanks!

Brian

R

Redding XB21

The docks are well lit and they do have guards that patrol the whole place. They also have power at the docks to charge batteries. All in all, its a pretty nice place. Plus, Gary will be working on his OMCEEZE into the wee hours of the morning, if his beer holds out:punch

aaronmt

Id leave Cody on the dock on gaurd,but id be scared hed drown.Ive never seen a dog be so obsessed with the water.Hes a lab and I still have a life jacket on him.He will go until he drowns himself trying to get a frisbee.

GFinch

The docks are well lit and they do have guards that patrol the whole place. They also have power at the docks to charge batteries. All in all, its a pretty nice place. Plus, Gary will be working on his OMCEEZE into the wee hours of the morning, if his beer holds out:punch
Doctor's orders, can't drink adult beverages. Haven't had a beer or any sipping Tequilla since early January.

Life sucks, death sucks more!

West Coast Bull

Doctor's orders, can't drink adult beverages. Haven't had a beer or any sipping Tequilla since early January.
you need a new Doctor !
mine says "Stay up late, shoot the bull in the parking lot and drink a lot of adult beverages"
1800 DR John R

GFinch

It is a new doctor. Well it was the attending nurse that went over the list. She said "No alcohol and only clear liquids" I argued beer was a clear liquid, the other patients just laughed and she wouldn't hear my excuses. By the time the WAR09 rolls around that BUD wiper will be well aged.