head count for meals

skewby

i need a head count for each day so i can buy food for the days i'm cooking and so i get the price for the pizza's for wedsnday. plus so terrace view will be prepared to cook breakfast each day. and so i can have a number for the banquet on Friday.

Jr in Jax

We will be staying at a hotel in Harriman that Lou recommended and will probably eat breakfast there since it is included with our room. We are hoping to arrive Wednesday and planning on going to Lou's on Thursday night. We really do not have any solid plans elsewise except boating during the daytime [hope the weather is good].

Right now I am repairing gel coat cracks caused by hitting a deep pothole in the parking lot to Corky Bells restaurant after leaving Silver Glenn Springs Saturday. My torsional axle trailer is a bit stiff for my lightweight hull and hitting a pothole or a curb really pounds the hull/electronics/speakers.
I am going to have Jack Barsh re-gelcoat my entire hull this Winter since 15000 miles over 20 years has worn the gelcoat where the bunks sit severely.
Seeya soon.

THutch

Travis and Rudy will be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Also, does the Apple gas station still sell 93 no ethanol gas in Spring City?

harrells

Michelle and I will be there Friday morning. We have to leave Saturday morning to drop boat off at factory.