Happy Memorial Day

Leigh

Happy Memorial Day All!!!! And a Special Remembrance to ALL who are serving our country or who have sreved her. THANK YOU!!!! ALL of you be safe if you plan to travel during the holiday.

Jeff & Leigh

RedAllison

Jeffro and LooLoo, yall goin too da beach this weekend? Michelle is goin to Nashvegas with some g-friends thru Sunday so I have the kids and might come up Sunday and/or Monday. After the boosheut spring I have had this year I am READY for da crew, da kinis, da cold beer and DA BEACH! Gotmyally (Neal) is possibly comin up with me Sunday so we might put in at Perryville as he is stayin in Lexington.

8)
RA

ps
DO remember ALL of our guys n gals past and present. Without their blood, sweat and tears we would all be standin on the bank dreamin about boats!!!

J

John Richied

Leigh and Jim you said it right… A Special Remembrance to ALL whom have served our country and who are serving her… THANK YOU and your families for your sacrifices and dedication!

Like my oldest son Travis said, “ Most of the people just think of this as a day off from school/work and yet it’s so much more. Just saying one thank you prayer isn’t too much to ask”

God bless the families and those whom have made the ultimate sacrifice… We appreciate you and our freedom.