Grandsport Wanted !!!!

01allison

Previous Grandsport owner- had 2 now looking for our 3rd . should have never sold our 2nd one -- regretting it ever since. Looking for Boat and motor or just boat. If you know of one for sale please have them call me

Jeff 330.-416-6362
rcr29happy@gmail.com

01allison

Thanks for the number I called him today and left a message. I appreciate you help with this .. I looked a GS today and not sure what to do, there is also someone in PA selling his GS not sure what he is doing, now he is saying he is in debt with other bills and needs alot of money for his rig. This point not sure what to do hopefully more boats will show up since its getting to be boating season. I know when I went to purchase by last one it took 12 months to find one, have the cash now to buy it. Its getting warmer here in Oh and I need my speed fix

LakeAnna

Thanks for the number I called him today and left a message. I appreciate you help with this .. I looked a GS today and not sure what to do, there is also someone in PA selling his GS not sure what he is doing, now he is saying he is in debt with other bills and needs alot of money for his rig. This point not sure what to do hopefully more boats will show up since its getting to be boating season. I know when I went to purchase by last one it took 12 months to find one, have the cash now to buy it. Its getting warmer here in Oh and I need my speed fix
Was this GS that is from PA the one sitting at Lee's last fall...
280 on it?

2003225X

There was a blue and white one on a single axle trailer at Lee's last year with a 280 on it. I'm pretty sure Lee said that one was from Pa. If that is the boat, I didn't think it was in real good shape. It would need quite a bit of work for it to be in pretty good shape.

allisonriverrat

Well there would be no disappointments with spring stupidity's boat even at 13 years old. The boat is beautiful period..... And runs like a raped ape... First time I ever was around the damn boat it was as fast as my rr with same motor!!! Pissed me off!! Lol. That ride is fine tuned as it gets.makes me want to abort my project and buy it myself!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Todd, don't do it brother...you will regret it!

Tony...I hear that!

01allison

Still looking for that perfect boat!!! Thanks for all the help so far. Hope to be out on the water soon running the Allison again !!!

john4utvols

This post got me curious so I stopped by jacos today and checked on the price of a new grand sport, holly **** it was $35,000+ for the elite pkg. no way I will on a new one with prices that high.

LakeAnna

Wow, In 97 I ordered a new GSE with a new 260 and it was 30k and some change from Lee. Still wish I had never sold the first one....