Grandsport for sale

bigtis

prettier than a grandsport or SS? i cant agree but i will always have an xb since thet are so much more user friendly and i do occasionally dirty the livewellls
I personally don't like the rounded lines on the SS. I think the hard lines that the xr's xb's and the gs have are sexier then the ss's lines.

whipper

I personally don't like the rounded lines on the SS. I think the hard lines that the xr's xb's and the gs have are sexier then the ss's lines.
Ill second that. A little byass though I am.:beer:Its hard to believe just look at the two the SS and GS that theres only 1 inch LOA differance and 3 inches center line and an inch beam diff. The motor well is much deeper than the GS on the SS so the motor sits inside the hull more in relation to the spontoons or rear chines. Thats alot like the new GS 23ft will be. I think this is why the SS handels better than the GS as the GS,s motor is sitting way father out the stern than the SS?

Wicky

Have you sold boat???
I have not sold the boat. But I divorced the wife and managed to keep the boat. The boat is for sale still. Need an XB bad. Fishing tourneys now and have made the TBF/FLW state team 3 times now. Making a little pocket change but need to up the ante from co-boater to boater. This GS is still a beauty and runs great. I need an XB. Who needs a GS?

Wicky

Attachments

Wicky

Attachments