Gooooooo Tigers!!!

hack02

I think Shaq tought the Tigers how to shoot free throws. That alone could come back to bite them. All in all, some great games in the tournament so far.

RedAllison

YUP Steve that's always been our only weakness! :embarassed

BUT we gonna keep on keepin on agin UCLA inda Final Four on Saturday!!! :beer:

GOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!! :at the bar
RA

hack02

Kinda hard to believe this is the first time in history that all four of the number one seeds made it to the final four. Tigers and UCLA should be a classic.

RedAllison

GOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!! :at the bar

MY BOYS IS GOIN FOR ALL DA MARBLES TONIGHT.

The rose in San Antonio AINT yellow tonight men! :cool:cool

I hope Coach Cal and his boys need sharp scissors tonight! :beer:
RA

Darth VMAX

UGH.....that was a tough loss for the Tigers. The missed free throws killed em. Congrats to KU they played until the end.
I don't care who you are, you could not have asked for to more equally matched teams or a better Natl Championship game. Red, at least Memphis will have another chance next year. Bill Self will be going to Oklahoma State (WAAAAY too much $$$ to turn down) and KU will be re-building again LOL.

RedAllison

DMax they were ONLY matched because we SUCKED ASS lasnight, that was an EMBARASSIN game under the spotlight. CHOKE CITY!!! :cuss

As our bud PickwickAndy would say, "Emmmmm sunsssssssssibichez"!!! :banghead

Lastnight I was FURIOUS at my boys, I was exhausted and went to bed as soon as the buzzer sounded. (I also let forth a string of obscenities that would cause a sailor to blush! Even my wife agreed with my "post-game assessment".) We went 6 for 22 from the 3 line all night... :cuss

Lastnight was a REPEAT of our only other loss of the season (Tenn) when we didn't lose jackshit, we BEAT OURSELVES. Kansas played a good, consistent game and didn't lose sight of what they were there to do, at least SOMEONE paid attention on the floor. I don't know where they are, but I wish whoever abducted CDR and Rose would return them today. Whoever those two lastnight was, they weren't the REAL CDR and Rose, I think someone cross-dressed some female volleyball players instead!

DAMN that sucked, when we're on we're UNBEATABLE and I don't care WHAT team you want to compare us to. BUT unfortunately lastnight we WEREN'T on! My boy Joey Dorsey showed up to play ball, but the overall SUCKNESS of the rest of the teams attitude and performance quickly pulled him down as well.

It was a FUN season but when you finish like that, it just really takes the shine off. It's only worsened when you have to hear all the BULLSHIT now about how good Kansas is and how they deservedly won the National Title and bla bla bla. They were ahead at the buzzer, that's all you can say for them lastnight. We beat ourselves ONCE AGAIN!!! :banghead
RA

ps
GOD I HOPE our Lady Vols win tonight, we need SOME KINDA good news in TN basketball land tonight!!!

Darth VMAX

Don't get me wrong...I am NOT a KU fan LOL

Yeah, tonights game should be a good'n. The way they got in against LSU was as exciting as it gets!

Good luck to Pat's girls

hack02

I thought Memphis was going to put Kansas away towards the end but they let them back in to it and it hurt them. It may be true that the Tigers had an off night but some of it can be attributed to the Kansas defense. Great game for the Championship game.
I'm afraid Parkers shoulder will hurt the whole TN team tonight. Go Vols anyway.

RedAllison

Steve I was thinkin lastnight, I wonder how much of Parker's shoulder injuries were improvised for "good PR" and used by Ms. Pat for speculation and to keep everyone guessing? Stanford didn't know what to plan for until the game had already began!!! :cool

:at the bar
RA