good times

bruce pitts

some friends and i meet at the lake in manning sc. we made a few passes with the race boats ate some good hamburgers and hotdogs and had some fun life is good we have all been bless to be able to have good times like this.to all the moms i wish you a bless day

Last edited:

h2oskiier30

some friends and i meet at the lake in manning sc. we made a few passes with the race boats ate some good bugers and hotdogs and had some fun life is good we have all been bless to be able to have good times like this.to all the moms i wish you a bless day

WTF??? :laughing

David Shook

I suppose this means we can rid ourselves of spell check as we have a personal
grammer expert on our site, I'm sure 99.999 % of our readers knew what Bruce was saying, but it seems some asshole want's to make light of some inadequacy in one of my friends post, in hast or not reviewing our post's, or too many trips into the bag, we all all seem to make mistakes on ocassion, it's a B. S. site , to have fun and enjoy our sport together not a English final exam, nuff said, by the way skiier is spelled ski'er!
Shook

catfish123

Not to be an azzhole.........but it's actually skier without the ' :LMAO: (and "grammer" is actually grammar) ( and want's should be wants) (and friends should be friend's) (and post should be posts) (and hast is haste) (post's should be posts) ( all all ???) (ocassion is actually occasion) (a English should be an English)

Hope I didn't miss any Shook........jus messin wit ya........it's all good!

I think the other "asshole" only meant it in fun.

Last edited:

h2oskiier30

LOL...dang Shook...it was a joke. I think Bruce took it that way. If he had misspelled it any other way than "bugers" (boogers), it would have been a non-issue.

Settle down, pal.

David Shook

Hook , line and sinker, I was really fishing for a salt water species that lurks on the Allison board, and caught a bottom feeder, I can't equate you Ivey League graduates user names with the real names of people I race with, but please step up and introduce yourselves at the next race venue and I for one would gladly accept some communication tutoring between rounds, Damn been in the presence of genius for all these years talking like the hillbilly I am, I must apologize I guess ya'll didn't understand a damn thing I said. LOL!
Shook

catfish123

Hey Shook........how about you get my boat to go faster and I'll help you work on your communication skills? I have a great deal of respect for you and your accomplishments!

David Shook

Sounds good to me catfish and you too skiier, sorry I got bent, but ole Bruce is a good friend of mine and I was a bit too defensive, my bust, I don't think ya'll combined could help this old mountain boy with my grammer but I may be able to help you with those boats, and if I can't I'll point you to someone who can, and it will probably be the latter. LOL!
I promise I do better over the phone and in person than I do on this box.
Gonna race all I can this year, don't know where you boy's live, but if there is a race close to you, come out I'd like to meet ya'll.
Leaving in the morning for a ECDBA race Sunday, again sorry for my aggorance, call any time.
Shook
828-606-4731

catfish123

Sounds good to me too David. I would love to meet you and be able to pick your brain to further my boat set-up knowledge. I know how easily things in here can be misinterpreted and in person, I think I'm a pretty good guy too........LOL...........I'm an "older" guy like you and I think it's really neat that you are still into high performance boating. Good luck with your races.....Bob