Good news, My soldier bro-in-law is headed home!

The Cashew Kid

I thinks he's leaving Germany tomorrow headed to Ft Carson in Colorado Springs. Finally got out of Kuwait after a nice 2 day stay there. Almost made it home for Christmas but oh well, a nice Christmas present I guess . He mans a 50 cal. on top of a Hummer and had a few CLOSE calls, was moved to another group and his replacement was killed 2 days later. He is safe and sound now and headed home. Cant wait to see him. Pray for them boys over there every chance you get. Some folks back here dont get to hug em when they come home. There's a few pics. He's the tall guy in the group pic with his some of his comrades. Enjoy.

JR

Be sure to tell him just how much we appreciate him, since we won't get a chance. They have done an incredible job over there!
JR

TN XB-21

I am happy for your good news!!! Tell him a patriot from Memphis said God Bless Him and thanks for his service!!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer:!!!!

K

Kevin from FL

Give him a big hug from the Allison family, we appreciate was he is doing for us all.

LAAllison

Give him a big thanks for us. Can't tell'em enough how much those guys mean to our country. My son-in-law goes back in late Feb and my son is in Ranger School now so I know it won't be long for him. Moma is allready stressed.

Art

Roll Tide

Leigh

That's the best Christmas Present you're family could possibly get!!!! Hug him for me and tell him THANKS!!!!!!!!!!What he does makes it possible for all of us to do what we want to do. :very happy

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
please tell him how much we appreciate his sacrifices and that we are so grateful to him for risking his life so that we can enjoy the freedoms we have!!!