Go vols!!

Dave Hensley

Dancing in the Sweet 16. Unbelievable turnaround. Sure would like another shot at the Kitty Cats Sunday. Win or lose congrats to The Big Orange.

LakeAnna

Michigan and M. State could be tough on us southern folk.... The Cavaliers have a real test this evening. I watched Dayton last night and that wasn't much of a game.
Tonight should be good.

allisonpilot

I am a Wildcat fan but I was pulling for the Vols against Michigan and I thought you got a very bad call at the end. Great job Vols for having to play your way in. I guess the SEC was not that bad after all.

Dave Hensley

The charging call when we were going to win the game made me sick to my stomach. That call just isn't made in a tournament game. Totally sucked. Was not impressed with the announcing either. Must not have been any parents of Tennesse players in the crowd. Michigan parents sure got the air time. We were playing up hill all night. They played and lost with class. Didn't expect much as far as officiating. I still remember well the media turning the Heisman race in 1997 against Peyton and handing it to Woodson. Wanted a little payback tonight. Go Vols!

Last edited: