Getting a room for the rally

Lakeman (Allison)

I call bear inn tonight to get a room for the A - rally. Said did I stay last year and I said yes. So she/he said I look you up. Then I said I did not stay there at the resort.. But stay down the road. Then he/she said, no we have no rooms. So, I guess if you stayed there before or last year. You can get a room. But I think it should be 1st come 1st get....... If that's the way its going to be. I may not come.... and I did say the A-rally. And I would have my allison with me.............................

GotMyAlly

Call Tony. Every rooom at the Inn is blocked off that week for our group. She should have referred you back to Tony anyway. He's coordinating the rooms for the week, not them.

He is giving returning guests first shot at their room. IE....if you came last year and liked your cabin and want it again this year, you get first shot at it. But I'm pretty sure he's already contacted everyone that had a room last year and got a list of commitments and no-returns.

That said, it is very possible that every room may be spoken for already. I know it's been booked up earlier than this in the past. I know Tony was looking at over-flow options a month ago just in case.

Bottom line.......give Tony a call.

allison2003

Lakeman we really hope you will be there it is a blast best rally I have been too !!!!! Talk to Tony he is the man with the plan!!!! He will do his best for you , hope to see you there !!!!

Lakeman (Allison)

Thanks, had a lot going on. Didn't thing about tony. But he is the man. He help me last year at the last min. Ya I had real good time. It was only 2 nights last year. Iam hoping for maybe 5 nights this year..

jimbob88

Brenda just needs help keeping an eye on you Roy & I am the most responsible person prolly at the bear that week....:beer:

Lakeman (Allison)

Iam cool... I sent tony message.. I just need to know the place that I can stay at.... How much $ would it be for 5 nights... ( tuesday - saturday night, go home sunday morning ) that would help alot...

wc911

call tony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you might be able to room with someone too.. im letting jimbob split my cabin.... keep your cool, we are all family!!!!!!!!!!

roy
JIMBOB!!!!!! have you lost your mind, didnt you see what he did to the bear in the parking lot last year:LMAO:

wc911

Tony should be able to hook you up , he/we will find you some where to stay , you cant miss this one!!:big grin

Lakeman (Allison)

Jimbob this not brian.. Iam James or (nick name) Jamie.. you let me stay with you last year... You need to stop drinking that sh$$.....

Lakeman (Allison)

Jimbob88 iam sorry. You may not been talking to... My bad... Looks like I may need to stop drinking that sh$$...

jimbob88

Or give me some James!! I was throwing comments back at "Wc911". Hope you talked with tony. He will do everything he can in his power & 10 other peoples power to work something out. See you in July!

wc911

Jimbob all I can say is pics are worth a million words!!!:LMAO: Cant wait till July to see every one .:beer::beer:

jimbob88

I wasnt the one spilling our coolers full of beer & the passenger,me, on the 18th fairway!! Think I stil have bruises from my ' tuck & roll'.
Someone pushed me off john's parked pontoon at the bear....
Good times, good times!!
Always in bed by 9. :LMAO:

jimbob88

Normally had my morning jog, coffee with Denver& lucy, & went around making sure everyone was safe & sound from the previous evenings soiree by 9 am.
Don't worry Roy, I'll keep an eye on ya. What could go wrong.....:beer: