Georgia who???

RedAllison

Man I try not rub salt in anyones wounds BUT I feel that ANYTIME a ranked school lets Vanderbilt march into town and BEAT THEM, a ribbin is justified and worthy!!! :twisted: :mrgreen:

>>,<< :oops: :?
RA

ps
lmfao, Gooooooooo Vols!!!

RedAllison

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP on this!!! >>,<<

Well I don't HATE anything, ceptn da GATORS!!! :mrgreen: $);

MEGACONGRATS too Auburn!!! !-! !-! !-! !-! !-! !-!
RA

JR

I am really ambivalent about the Gators getting beat. The guy [a good Christian Friend] who runs the "sister" department to mine at my Company called me to expressed dismay over the giant "Gay Pride Weekend" banner they had stretched over the highway as he was going into Gainesville. He is a devout Gator fan but both of us wondered if maybe they should lose.
I guess we got our answer. Maybe they should go to "Gay Shame" so they have a chance of winning again.
JR

hack02

You thought your football team should lose because some city official decided it would be ok to place a banner across a highway?

TBuck2003

OSU _Mich

Guys,
I know the Big ten may be a little down this year but this game coming up on Nov 18th is gonna be SICK!!!!! To have #1 and #2 playing for a shot at the national championship is too much for this Bucks fan to handle.Going down to the game and hopefully with a win will be on our way to playing for it all this year.Good luck to all this weekend.P.S. Michigan SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

TBuck