Gene

J

John Richied

Well Gene is out of jail and off the hook.

Evidently he was trying to help this young lady get to her chiropractor. For some reason she has back problems.

Anyway the police believed his story so we should see him soon. :smile

J

John Richied

Ooooh chit! Gene is in the house!

Hi Gene how ya been? :punch :smile

SLOmofo

Just got off the phone with his commander. She says he's at the lake with the Allison and moving the house boat, "Sunday"??? Looks like somethings rotten in Denmark. His probably wedged in between the above floatation devices. Wouldn't mind that kind of abuse myself.

J

John Richied

Just got off the phone with his commander. She says he's at the lake with the Allison and moving the house boat
And she believes him? hahahaha :smile

Man, I got to get me a houseboat to move. :very happy

SLOmofo

He called. Told me he didn't have anything better to do, then he hung up on me. Must have had an ISSUE to deal with. I was going to have him take some Before pics of the resort, launch ramp ect. Evidence.
This is so I will have an idea of what I'll have to deal with launching the boat with the motor home. Poor Chris sitting in the parking lot all day long.:sad

badbait

Gary, don't worry we will figure out that little problem. My ride can be made available for you to use. just let me know when you need it.

J

John Richied

Just got off the phone with his commander. She says he's at the lake with the Allison and moving the house boat, "Sunday"??? Looks like somethings rotten in Denmark. .
I just got this photo in via satellite of Gene