Fun with leak down testing

K.Kiser

I don't understand that mindset.. Lets just say for argument sake that a guy is ok with screwing a fellow hot boater and even at that it being in a small community of brethren.. Ok, when you put mismatched and sketchy parts in an engine, any person with half a brain has gotta know its gonna be short lived path as a supposed engine builder.. Soon as anyone puts a wrench on it, bam, party's over..

It does peak the curiosity

BGohr

I don't understand that mindset.. Lets just say for argument sake that a guy is ok with screwing a fellow hot boater and even at that it being in a small community of brethren.. Ok, when you put mismatched and sketchy parts in an engine, any person with half a brain has gotta know its gonna be short lived path as a supposed engine builder.. Soon as anyone puts a wrench on it, bam, party's over..

It does peak the curiosity
True, when you put mismatched crap together it's going to be short lived, and it was, as well it was misrepresented when it was sold.

Got My Ally was right, the guy who sold it to Jason should get a pair of those shoes. Just another example of a $hitty internet sale..........

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
True, when you put mismatched crap together it's going to be short lived, and it was, as well it was misrepresented when it was sold.

Got My Ally was right, the guy who sold it to Jason should get a pair of those shoes. Just another example of a $hitty internet sale..........

Looks like I need to call Jason. Look, you ask anyone in this community. I don't sell junk knowingly. To this end, I paid large to have this motor inspected and dyno'ed by one of the most reputable builders in the country and the dyno sheets looked great, so I was coming from a professional evaluation not some BS line of crap. I did not misrepresent anything but simply relayed what I had been informed of and told Jason that. He knows that as well. Like I said, I have a couple of GPI ph's I will not sell for these exact issues of not knowing what's inside them. Jason's motor did NOT come from GPI and I am offended by your post Bill Gohr.

JASONPIJANOWSKI

Just got off the phone with Lou thanks for the call!!!! Me and Lou have everything worked out. Lou didn't have to call but he did and he is a STAND-UP GUY!!!!!! Thank you Lou for everything. JASON

Reactions: Jon