friday nites dinner

skewby

i got the dinner worked out with the owner of terrace view. we will be having chicken breast or hamburger steak with a baked potato and salad. as of now i will have 30 chicken breasts and 30 hamburger steaks, hopefully by early in the week we will know if more will be needed or not? it will be a self serve banquet style dinner. still working on helping off set the cost of dinner. i'm trying to get it where the meal is free and we are only responsible for our drinks. once people start showing up early in the week we can discuss adding wings and other appetizers to the meal. if anyone has any sponsors or donations let me know so i can add them to the shirt, but i will need to know by know later friday at noon.

Allyfishing

Need a count for the dinner, those not listed on roll call

If I counted correctly we have 44 individuals signed up for the rally on the roll call post. Now that does not include the locals that stop on by throughout the week and those living close enough that do not need to book a room.

So what we are in need of is that if there are any owners planning on attending Friday nites dinner and you have not listed your name on the roll call post please indicate how many will show on this post!!!

Just list your name and how many.....thanks

Last edited:

93allison

280 has two windows thanks to a broke rod so Patty and I are not going to be there. All of you have a Safe and Wonderful time.

Randy