Found my Allison

Ally-Sun

After years of dreaming and months of looking I finally have my Allison! Not without hearing a lot of "Sorry it's already sold" conversations or "Boat Sold" forum posts. It took a 5037 mile round trip, but when you want something you just have to make it happen! So the very first Grandsport I've ever seen in person is now mine! All I have to say is AMAZING!!! I have owned two Vikings and a Checkmate Exciter throughout the years. I feel as though I have went from owning a old Pinto to a Bugatti with air ride suspension. While the GS still feels light and nimble. It turns, handles, and simple rides sooooo much smoother! I couldn't be anymore happy!!!! Thanks to Wicky for working with me on the timing of my 2500 mile journey! When I finally got there the boat looked just as good if not better than in the pics!!! This is the perfect boat and such a pleasure to own!!

Attachments

Allison2802

Congrats!! and Enjoy !! I went 2200 miles round trip to Louisiana last year for mine ,suffered some engine problems and electrical issues on the 2.5 but she is happy again and now being able to get some seat time in her. Its is by far the last boat you will ever need!! Done the Hydrostream Viking ,STV pickle fork,and prior another Hydrostream Valero, but nothing compares to the GS!!

Jr in Jax

If you get a chance, check out the gold Factory domed side decals that are now available. The really look great.

Ally-Sun

Congrats!! and Enjoy !! I went 2200 miles round trip to Louisiana last year for mine ,suffered some engine problems and electrical issues on the 2.5 but she is happy again and now being able to get some seat time in her. Its is by far the last boat you will ever need!! Done the Hydrostream Viking ,STV pickle fork,and prior another Hydrostream Valero, but nothing compares to the GS!!
Man what a journey! I am sold on the fact this is the last boat I will need. I like you am done with other boats. Have fun and enjoy the ride!

mxzx

I have a twin to yours, exact same color scheme. 10 years ago I also switched from Hydrostreams (Vector for 10 years and a Vegas for a couple) to my Grandsport and will probably never get rid of it. Hydrostreams are fun but no comparison to Allison. We still have a couple Streams for my kids, a little Voodoo and just picked up a Ventura for my son. Enjoy the Grandsport!

Attachments

ROBERT CROSS

WELCOME ABOARD...:D
That sounds a lot like the trip to get our first GSE...Western NY to ARK.

No sense saying "have fun"...you're already having it.:LMAO:

Last edited:

Ally-Sun

I have a twin to yours, exact same color scheme. 10 years ago I also switched from Hydrostreams (Vector for 10 years and a Vegas for a couple) to my Grandsport and will probably never get rid of it. Hydrostreams are fun but no comparison to Allison. We still have a couple Streams for my kids, a little Voodoo and just picked up a Ventura for my son. Enjoy the Grandsport!
Yeah you do, such a nice boat they are. I always loved my Vikings. Yet the GS has so many more advantages. Enjoy the summer!