Found Allison Photo's

Jon

Supporting Member
I found a bunch of Allison pictures... maybe you old guys will be able to enjoy flipping through them. I THINK I recovered these, without knowing, from the old forum. I'm not totally sure. There is definitely a mix of all kinds of things, and I'm not sure what all is in it, so let me know if anything slipped past me - I just skimmed them before uploading.

There are about 1,800 pictures, and some are poor quality, but some aren't bad.

SlowHayden

I don’t think I get to be classified as “old guys” yet but definitely enjoyed looking through them. Saw some Tellico Lake action in there which I always love to see.

22R

Thanks for posting. Neat seeing all the old names and great looking Ally's from years gone by.

22R

Jon

Supporting Member
The "old guys" was aimed at the Dave Hensley generation :). This generation also likes when I splice into the wiring harness on drag boats to hook up my subwoofer.

BigRWater

These are great!
BTW - If there is any interest, I have some old snap shots of what looks like the boat I purchased being worked on. Not sure if they are from the Allison shop or not. They came with all of the old paper work, including original order and receipt...

Reactions: Jon

David Lanham

Thanks for posting and as Tom stated, great memories. Found a few of myself during old Rallies.

Also took notice of Yellow Allison pics, Scott Vickery.

I remember attending the very first Rally. I pulled in the hotel lot late in the evening and there's Scott sanding on his gearcase with a sack of Tacos at his side. I knew at that moment I was in good company.