For A-Owners around Kingston, TN

RoseXB03

I was gonna try to get some folks together and try to get the new Weigels in Midtown to carry 93 octane 100% gas. You can go to the Weigels website and down at the bottom there is a contact us link. You give them your name and email addy and can comment on the need for 93 in this area. I figure if enough people do it, maybe they will consider it. Yall that live around Watts Bar know how tough it is to find good gas. Thanks for any help.

Jon

Supporting Member
Go here:
https://weigels.com/Contact

Copy and paste this if you don't want to write something out:

===========================================

Dear Weigles, our local store currently has Regular 87 octane 100% gas at the pump. It would greatly benefit this area if you also served Premium 93 octane 100% gas at the pump. There are other stores in East Tennessee which carry Premium 93 octane 100% gas already, but are not close enough to our store so that it is convenient. Please consider adding this fuel to our local store. Thank you!

Weigel's: No. 85
2001 Roane State Hwy Harriman, TN 37748

Our local store carries 87 only in 100%, but a store on the other side of knoxville does carry 93 in 100%. It may be possible for the truck to just make another stop.

Weigel's: No. 85
2001 Roane State Hwy Harriman, TN 37748

Weigel's: No. 12
5621 Western Ave. Knoxville, TN 37921

h2oskiier30

Lenoir City doesn't look far fron Kingston, and there are two stations (Duttons, Lake Country Mkt) there that sell 93 pure, and one (Weigel's) that sells 91 pure.

Looking at the map, Dutton's appears to be about halfway between Kingston and Lenoir City...maybe 5 or 6 miles outside Kingston.

Last edited:

Jon

Supporting Member
Duttons isn't far, but thats the curviest road you've ever been on, and their hours aren't great. Its a small country store too, so I worry about how long the tanks have been in service. Weigles is just past that, and basically on the same road. You can go by interstate, but its a good hour round trip.

The other thing I worry about at the small stores is the volume of fuel they move. When Big E's was still around, the minimum fuel order was around $100k to even have it delivered. I can't imagine some of the small stations around here move that much fuel.

RoseXB03

I think Weigels would move alot out of that store. Its a good central location for us. Lenoir City is still a 25-30 minute drive for me.