First Win in the Allison

reward69

Well me and my 11 year old daughter won our club tournament today. She actually caught our big fish a 3 1/2 lbr. It was nice to put the smack down on all the die hards with an 11 year old.....

reward69

Unfortunentaly I didnt get any, everyone was in a hurry because there was a large tournament coming in and everyone wanted to get out of there before they did. I dont know if my daughters head would have fit in the shot anyway after that win LOL...

dspencer

I've been there before. I fished a yearly local tournament that draws over 200 teams.

My then 11 year old Chessie and I took 4th. That was 14 years ago. She's now expecting her first little girl in January.

Thanks for sharing. Its fun to fish and compete but when your kids are along its pretty special.

bringit

congrats on win thats something that u and your daughter will have memories of for a long time.it really tears them up when a girl smokes that rearend!!!!!!!

strip

I remeber like it was yesterday the first tournament I fished with my dad. We didn't win it. But I can tell you for sure, to this day I cannot smell 2 stroke exhaust and not think of that day. Bravo to you for being the Dad that you are. That tournament will be with her for a lifetime, and you too I'm sure.

reward69

Well this past Saturday she got her first tasted of (thats fishing). Fished another open club tournament, about 15 boats, and we finished about mid pack with only three fish. We both had really good keepers get off which would at least put us in the $$$. She had a really good time though. Makes you feel better though that all of the teams are locals to the lake and we have to drive and hour and a half.