First post

Rrbarrett

Found Allison on line trying to get knowledgeable about them will be looking for a 21xb pro sport in about 6 months to year like the quality build have had quite a few boats over the years wife & dogs go every once in a while or I take a few friends fishing . Fish for Red fish & Trout, usually a 30 mile trip one way. Does any one have a Allison in Corpus Christi or Victoria or San Antonio , or Austin area would at least like to check one out in person getting the bug getting close to retiring Thanks Ross

Rrbarrett

Oh did I tell you I might want a ride & that will be a used boat possibly from one you guys but they sound kinda rare,I might be waiting, I do like garage baby’s , I also to go to Lake Charles Louisiana about every 3 months family, so I would appreciate the help guys

TxAllisonXB21

I am in Mount Pleasant (North East Texas) and have a XB21 2+2 which is a lot similar to a ProSport. If you are ever up this way give me a holler and we can take a ride!

Rrbarrett

I am in Mount Pleasant (North East Texas) and have a XB21 2+2 which is a lot similar to a ProSport. If you are ever up this way give me a holler and we can take a ride!
Thanks my brother lives above Alexandria La. & friend has house around Milam Tx. Appreciate the come back, just don’t see those boats around here they sure sound like quality rides be retiring real soon be looking for one;right now educating myself on them ; thanks