Finally finished getting the Alli re-done

baitcaster

Well, I finally finished the carpet, reinforcing the floor, changing out the jack plate, adding a recess foot control, adding some cable bezels, adding some plates for the new jack, adding a spacer to the motor, reprograming the ECU and putting on the new fuel regulator, changing out the inside trim molding, repainting the hatch locks and hinges, bolting on the new seat mounts and replacing all of the spring lifts and restoring all of the 10mm brackets for them - shoo! I got a few odds and ends to rap up, but she is finally ready to hit the water.

Here is a couple of pics of the carpet job - what ya'll think? Please be kind, have a lot of work in it,,,,,,,,:smile:

Sorry, it was night time when I took most of these pics so they didn't come out all that nice, but you get the idea.

K.Kiser

I wish everybody appreciated the value of quality and craftmanship the way that You do... Everything looks professional and sharp, good job...

F2008

BC that's quite the laundry list. I can relate ..... and appreciate the amount of work you put in it. It looks great. Satisfying when you step back isn't it.

amosXB03

Looks sharp, love the embroidery in the carpet. Did you have that done prior to installation, or did it come like that? Post some pictures of the rest. Really cool.

baitcaster

Looks sharp, love the embroidery in the carpet. Did you have that done prior to installation, or did it come like that? Post some pictures of the rest. Really cool.
Yes, I had it done prior to installation. The carpet did not come like that. It was a experiment. When I went in and told the embroider what I wanted he was like :shock: (LOL), but gave it a try. The first one didn't work right and I called Bill at Allison and he sent me another piece (thanks Bill !!!!). The later ones came out nice and I mounted them on the boxes. I really wanted to do something different and I think I got the look I was looking for.

If anyone is changing their carpet and wants something like that and can't find anyone to do it, give me a call or PM and I will get it done for you.

Thanks for the positive comment!

xb2003

Looks freaking awsome Roy.

Guys, seeing this boat in person is a real treat. Saw it before the last upgrages and I was really impressed with the time and detail that had to go into this boat. Ever been tested for OCD Roy? lol

baitcaster

Looks freaking awsome Roy.

Guys, seeing this boat in person is a real treat. Saw it before the last upgrages and I was really impressed with the time and detail that had to go into this boat. Ever been tested for OCD Roy? lol
Thank you & :laughing:laughing:laughing (OCD).

h2oskiier30

I don't know about OCD, but here's a recent pic I snapped of Roy, and his new boat-pullin' rig...

:LMAO: :LMAO:

Last edited:

Bob Ant

The boat looks really nice. Great work. I'm interested in what you did with the recessed area for the foot control for the trolling motor. Is that not where the deck support bar comes up? I wouldn't mine doing the same to my boat.

Job well done.

Bob Anthony

msagro

That carpet is bitchin, at first I was all exited as I am planning on replacing the carpet in mine next winter and saw yours and was ready to order mine now. Great job, it is really nice.