Finally....2010 Rally Pics

Allyfishing

I forgot my wife sent me this link to put these pics up. :banghead She asked me if anyone responded if they liked them or not and of course I said ...."SURE"!!! :punch

A great time was had by all!! Our first one and we loved it! We'll definitely be back next year! We made some GREAT friends!! Thanks!

Craig & Jenn :beer:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=183492&id=544827117&l=85755152f8

Allyfishing

For sure Joe......lets make it bigger and better!!

Thanks for all you did and the food was great!!

MGEOD

Nice pictures. I am going to try to make it up there next year. Nice pictures . Love your boat. Man I like my 03 but would love to have me one of them bad boys to fish out of .

Allyfishing

Fat Tire rocks and so does Pennsylvania!!! Not quite Yuengling, but close. Nice plate, too!
:very happy Fat Tire is an awesome beer and we were shocked to see it at the restaurant next to the Hotel....but it's not Yuengling!! You know about Yuengling? Come on down next year and I'll be sure to bring plenty!! Penna. is OK, just not enough water!

FlatOutAlly

I grew up in the Pittsburgh area and graduated from Pitt in '79. Been in MN for 31 years, but still consider myself a Pennsylvanian. My brother brings out an illegal amount of Yuengling every time he drives out. :big grin It doesn't last long....

Allyfishing

I grew up in the Pittsburgh area and graduated from Pitt in '79. Been in MN for 31 years, but still consider myself a Pennsylvanian. My brother brings out an illegal amount of Yuengling every time he drives out. :big grin It doesn't last long....
It's good drinkn beer isn't it? Have ya ever tried Lord Chesterfield Ale? Now that's some good stuff.

FlatOutAlly

Sh!t... Never mind. I see now. No. Haven't had one. I will be looking for it. They didn't even call me about this. what the heck? Gotta be good. Describe it for me and whet the whistle if you can.... TIA.

Allyfishing

FlatOutAlly, here is the link to Yuengling's website.

http://www.yuengling.com/index.htm

There is a link there for Chesterfield Ale and gives the complete story of the beer. It is one of Yuengling's original brew.

Back in the early 70's when I would help my father deliver to the taverns around town that was the beer of choice for the "shot and a beer" guys. A shot of whiskey and a 7oz. glass of Chersterfield. The old timers of course!! LOL!

Now when you can find it outside of Pennsylvania it is considered a craft beer. Go figure! It is a very clean and refreshing true Ale taste. A bit of the bitter taste like beer used to be before all this "LITE" crap.