fastpass 2013

coronia mike

Any Info On Where Everybody Is Staying This Year? I Thought In Another Post, Someone Said That The Hotel Has Changed? Thanks, Mike T.

allisonriverrat

no the hotel is still the same and is blocked off right now ...give a bit and i will get with you on that.. we are going to have A GREAT TIME,,

Jimxb02

Plan to be there this year !!!!

Let me know when to book room.

Jim

allisonriverrat

not unless you are planning on camping out on beach:).

working on details on hotel. working on new food details with other resturants and with hotel... we will be doing two river runs this year... on will be down stream and will be eating dinner on the water at mermaid at a later hour than previous times, and second river run will up stream to the picwick dam. i will post more details on events here soon. suggestions welcome

MWest77

not unless you are planning on camping out on beach:).

working on details on hotel. working on new food details with other resturants and with hotel... we will be doing two river runs this year... on will be down stream and will be eating dinner on the water at mermaid at a later hour than previous times, and second river run will up stream to the picwick dam. i will post more details on events here soon. suggestions welcome
Thanks! This will be our first rally. Can't wait!

GotMyAlly

How far is it from Clifton to the pickwick dam?
53 miles each way, IIRC. Duane and I made that run last year. Ran 75-80 most of the way. Burned just a little over 1/2 tank of gas.

I've made the same run before in a 21/225PM. Running 65-70, burned 3/4 tank.

Bring a striper rod and catch dinner while we're up there.......