Fast Pass 2010

doughboy

I want to thank everyone for such a great time. We had a blast. We are already looking forward to next year. This has got to be the best FAMILY reunion ever.

papasallison

2011 FastPass MVP
Like always, we had such a great time. Like I said, this was not a Rally, it was a Family Reunion. Want to thank all of the sponsors who made it possible for us to have such a good time. Without them, we couldn't. Thanks Tony, You are the Man. You put such hard work into the rally all year. You make sure that everyone has a great time. Thanks to everyone for all of your prayers and support. When you are down and out, it shows what great friends and family that you have. We love all of you and miss you already. Denver & Lucy

KEILA

I already miss my "FAMILY"!! Can't wait til the next reunion.

TONY... Man, you did an OUTSTANDING job! As always! You put 110% into the rally and it truly shows. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did. Once again, GREAT JOB!!

jimbob88

I believe Lou stated it Best- tony missed his calling as an event organizer. Outstanding! Hope all made it Safely home.

SSTOM

Tony,

You done a exellent job with the Rally last year I only was able to come one day. This year I got to come all week and I will say this it was the best Rally I have been to. As Kelia said I miss the family and can't wait till next year. For those who haven't been to Clifton you are missing a great time. Perfect water to run and a perfect beach. Great job Tony see everone next year.

Leigh

A great job Tony!!!!! I too already miss everyone. I still can't find the words to express how Jeff & I feel about being the MVP and getting the beautiful pic of us and our precious Bo. Thank you isn't enough. Thank all of you who helped spread Bo's ashes, it means so much that y'all took him and loved him. Is it Jult 2011 yet?

allison2003

Well it was a great rally every one of are family member went home safely, Denver glad you are doing great , see your family soon in sooner country !!!!!! I think me and all my okie family's had a great time at the fastpass rally we are ready for next year , we already miss everybody and I have to go back on a diet from all the great food!!!!!!! Thank everybody that planned and had any part in this rally , have been three yrs and it just keeps getting better!!!!!!!!!! Except for Friday night !!! Hurt all day Saturday !!!

BALD ALLISON

Hey Tony, You Da Man bro, Great Rally, And how bout the food. To those of you that missed this years Rally you also missed out on some of the most wonderfull cooking (eating) ever. Many thanks to Chef Andrew and his staff.

BigRedAlli

Had a great time!!! As usual Tony out did himself again. Never thought he could beat last years rally but he did x2. Always full of suprises...Thanks Man!!!

Good seeing everyone again and can't wait till next year!!!

Love you guys...
Marty & Christie

P.S. The Ford made it home this time!!! :big grin

RedAllison

The Pearly Gates must be the entrance toda Bear Inn, cause the whole week and time together sure seems like heaven!!! :at the bar

WORST part is the now "once again 12 mth wait", :cuss :sad
RA

Texas Dear

We had a really great time. A big Texas thank you to Tony for doing an outstanding job organizing the fast pass and to Chef Andrew for the wonderful meals. The whole week was the best ever. we really miss the family and can't wait for the family reunion next year. See ya'll next year.

oledawg

Hey Tony,

Your planning and hard work paid off again, as this was the best of the best rallys ever. Todd & I both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We also wish to thank our other sponsors and Chef Andrew, Barbara, and Foster for the great meals, and the times we enjoyed upstairs. Most of all, we are thankful Denver is doing well, and Andrew has recovered. It was great to see everyone, even the newbee from Minnesota who has that funny little accent. Just kidding. It is awesome to see so many people from almost every state participate.

Our trip home was only marred by a flat tire in Louisville. Hey Marty and Christie, our Ford did not make it home on time.

Thanks again Tony. By the way, love the video of the Grand Sport and the 002.

Thom & Todd

RedAllison

Todd called me Sunday before yall got home, whatta cluster f**** the return trip sounded like. :cuss

Mr. Thom maybe you should mount the spare on the roof of your truck for easier access next time! :razz

Sure enjoyed it, the "oledawg XB02" is comin along nicely. :cool

:beer:
RA

BigRedAlli

Our trip home was only marred by a flat tire in Louisville. Hey Marty and Christie, our Ford did not make it home on time.
Hang in there Thom!!! We still got the coolest trucks ever built...:big grin

Good seeing you guys!!!